This 12-week, 6-session course focuses on the core competencies necessary to increase productivity and performance. Learn to build collaboration, promote trust, and empower your employees to achieve results.
Whether you are a new or experienced supervisor, this course will help you find the right mix of guidance, leadership, and motivation to acquire peak results.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership skills and how they will enhance your ability to be successful
- Clarify the nature of your leadership and understand employees’ motivation to perform
- Recognize and utilize key elements that move teams from involvement to empowerment
- Identify types of conflict and effectively communicate to find a resolution
- Put to use important techniques such as active listening, persuasion and negotiation