A two-part course with focused curriculum that will prepare you for the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification exam. Achieving the CMA credential proves your mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, and decision support.
Statistically, CMAs earn 28% more in the U.S. than noncertified professionals. While taking our exam prep course does not guarantee that you pass the exam, we are committed to increasing your chances.
After completing both CMA I & II, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your ability to effetely plan, forecast, and determine budgets
- Measure performance, manage costs, and monitor internal controls
- Understand financial statements and decision analysis techniques
- Apply corporate finance strategies
- Improve investment decision-making
- Demonstrate strong professional ethics
Participants must pass both the CMA Part I and CMA Part II exams to earn the designation.