This course provides an in-depth look at scheduling in the complex world of global projects. Participants will engage in case study activities to practice using MS Project tools and gain real world experience.
Create realistic project schedules, network diagrams, and work breakdown structures using the agile methodology, including estimating activity duration, determining the critical path, corrective actions, and effective use of reports.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and create realistic project schedules, network diagrams and work breakdown structures.
- Estimate duration of activities and schedule with agile methodology
- Set up resources and costs in MS Project
- Develop and share project plans to include Gantt Charts
- Utilize the Work Breakdown Structure and work packages to effectively manage a project schedule
PMP, PMBOK, and Project Management Professional (PMP) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.