Adapting leadership styles to the needs of individual team members’ needs, skill sets, strengths and weaknesses is at the heart of SLII®
This course is Going PRO eligible. Contact us to learn more.
Leadership is an adaptive process. The SLII® Experience, the most widely used leadership training program in the world, teaches leaders how to build meaningful connections with coworkers that create exponential impact. The situational leader addresses the individual needs, skill sets, strengths, and weaknesses of employees to help them meet business goals. Leaders adjust their leadership style rather than asking employees to adapt. Leaders who utilize different leadership styles improve organizational profits, achieve growth, and maintain a competitive edge.
By using the SLII® techniques, you can achieve greater productivity within your team as a situational leader. This style of leadership has been proven to help retain your most talented employees by being more responsive to their development needs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Help others develop competence, motivation, and confidence
- Effectively shift employee intentions into behaviors and behaviors into accountability
- Increase the energy, self-reliance, and drive of the employees on your team
Why SLII® Experience?
Successful leaders have the ability to look at situations with different perspectives. Situational leaders ensure business success in today’s complex environments. The SLII® theory and SLII® model:
- Provides a more flexible approach to leadership
- Promotes collaboration among team members
- Encourages adaptability to fit past, present and future situations
- Helps leaders assesses maturity levels of employees within the organization
- Encourages socio-emotional support for team members
- Will boost employee motivation
- Counters volatility and uncertainty