We've got your back
Accommodation and Access
Davenport University is committed to serving all students with disabilities both in and out of the classroom. Any student with a documented disability is eligible to request services through Student Access. Please also review our flowchart on how students request accommodations at DU.
If a student has a temporary condition and/or is in the process of collecting documentation, this should not prevent a student from requesting accommodations. He/she may be eligible for temporary accommodations. Please contact the Student Access Coordinator at your campus for further details.
To receive disability accommodations through Davenport, students should register with the Student Access Coordinator at their home campus. For more information visit the Student Access portion of the website.
Main campus counseling hours:
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1 – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Schedule a confidential appointment at 616-871-6166 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Davenport University offers free drop-in tutoring at all campus locations for current students; as well as virtual tutoring for current online students. You can reach the Tutoring Center by emailing: email@example.com via their web page.
The Department of Defense and Veterans Administration website that serves Veterans, Service members, Wounded Warriors, their family members, and their authorized caregivers. Ebenfits offers you:
- A secure environment where you can safely access your personal information and perform self-service tasks.
- Applications (online and PDF) for disability compensation and various benefits.
- Employment resources.
- A personalized Dashboard that you can customize to suit your preferences and information needs.
- Access to the National Resource Directory, which enables you to find links to resources based on subjects that interest you.
To gain access to most eBenefits resources and services, you need an account. We offer the following two types of account, and both of them are free:
- A Basic account that gives you limited access to various features.
- A Premium account that gives you unlimited access.
To register for your free account, you need a DS Logon .