Here’s one more roar of congratulations on your acceptance to Davenport University!
When you’re ready to make the final leap toward becoming a Panther, we’ve mapped out your next three steps. Additionally, we’ve prepared some quick resource links for your smooth transition into the Davenport community.
Step 1 | Commit to enroll
Make it official. Confirm your intent to enroll.
Need more info? Talk to someone in admissions
Step 2 | Login to your DU student connection
Set up your student connection page and Davenport email by following these steps:
- Go online to reset.davenport.edu and click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your username — this was sent to your personal email and was also placed within your acceptance letter — and select “Search”.
- Confirm the email address is correct and select “Continue”.
- If this email is not correct, contact your admissions representative directly by text, email or phone. Or, you can reach the admissions office by phone at 800.686.1600.
- You will receive an email with a link to finish your password reset.
- Once your password is established, login at davenport.edu/login.
Step 3 | Register for orientation
Attending orientation gets you familiar with Davenport student life, housing, athletics and your support teams so you can have the best college experience possible. You can register for orientation at my.davenport.edu/orientation.
Step 4 | Register for housing
Living on campus means you’ll be in the center of everything — a short walk to your classes, dining services, recreation, special events and much more. Learn more about living on campus or apply today at davenport.edu/housing.
We know that financing college can sometimes be challenging. If you have any questions along the way, one of our admissions representatives would be more than happy to help.
When completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), enter Davenport’s code (002249) so we receive your information directly.
Housing and residence options
Student athlete resources
For access to health insurance and physical forms, click on the button below. If you have questions upon arriving at Davenport, reach out to your new coach.
We’ve grouped the best parent questions onto one page.
The Davenport difference
Our career-focused curriculum can set you apart for a competitive edge.