This 3-day Certificate of Project Management program is designed to develop a thorough understanding and practical application of the universally recognized tools every project manager needs to ensure successful project planning from start to finish.
Start with building on a foundation of internationally accepted concepts, tools, and techniques for working effectively in all stages of project management. Then, you’ll focus on resource management, project leadership, change management, risk, team communications, and control.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively use project planning tools
- Identify tasks, resources, and potential risks
- Develop and manage a team, including motivating, rewarding, and maximizing productivity
- Prepare essential project aspects, including budget, final plan, and statement of work
- Implement proven strategies for working with problem team members
PMP, PMBOK, and Project Management Professional (PMP) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.