Welcome, NCMC students!
At Davenport, transfer students are a vital part of our student body. You bring experience to share and inspire others with your focus on career goals. We set you up for success with personal transfer planning, assigned personal academic advisors, generous financial aid and career guidance for life.
With about 46% of our students being transfer students, you won’t be alone on this journey.
Top reasons to transfer to Davenport
As you make the transfer from North Central Michigan College, Davenport University will connect you with our dedicated transfer admissions team to help you get the most transfer college credits, connect you with financial aid and provide the guidance you need every step of the way.
Here are a few other reasons Davenport stands out:
- Transfer up to 90 credits and make your full associate degree count.
- Carry over college credit from previous experiences like work, military service, projects, certifications and more.
- Take advantage of our digital suite of learning formats, which gives you the access you need to the education you want, all on your own time.
- Choose from more than 80 exciting and career-ready degree and certificate programs in business, technology, health and urban education – all of which are taught by industry professionals and will better prepare you for a fast start in emerging, sought-after careers.
- Check out our 100% employment guarantee.
Special partnership programs
- BSN Completion - ADN/RN to BSN can be completed in as little as one year, fully online.
- Check out more program to program transfer plans here.
An affordable education
Davenport makes education affordable. That’s why our tuition is one of the lowest of all private colleges and universities in Michigan.
All transfer students have a guaranteed transfer scholarship waiting for them once they apply because we want to help you advance and don’t want finances to stand in the way. These scholarships range from $4,500 to $6,500.
If you choose to pursue the BSN completion program, there is a special tuition discount and a $10,000 scholarship you can qualify for. Apply for the scholarship here
And if you’re a member of Phi Theta Kappa, you qualify for an additional scholarship of $1,500.