Welcome, KVCC students!
At Davenport, transfer students are a vital part of our student body. You bring experience to share and inspire others with your focus on career goals. We set you up for success with personal transfer planning, assigned personal academic advisors, generous financial aid and career guidance for life.
With about 30% of our students being transfer students, you will not be alone on your journey.
Insider tips for an easy transfer
- 60+ Programs = Your full associate degree applies to a qualifying DU degree leaving only 60+ credits to complete (2 years or less)
- Follow a 3+1 for maximum transfer benefits. Work directly with your personal Admissions Representative to map out your plan.
- Choose ENGL 110 and MATH 116 at KVCC to satisfy the DU English & math acceptance requirements (and maximize your transfer credits)
- You can take DU and KVCC classes in the same semester with Consortium. Use DU financial aid to help cover the cost of both. A great option to help you complete your Associate degree requirements while you step forward to your Bachelor's degree.
- Special KVCC/DU Programs:
- BSN Concurrent- Are you in the KVCC Nursing program and want to work on your BSN courses while you wait for clinicals?
- Accounting BBA- "Employment Guarantee" program
- Business BBA
- Human Resource Management BBA
- Management BBA
- Medical Case Management BS
- Marketing BBA
- Network Management and Security BS- "Employment Guarantee" program
Many KVCC transfer students have found that DU is an affordable option! 95% of our students qualify for some kind of financial aid, we can help you too! Let our experts build you a personal financial aid package based on your unique situation:
- Special partnership tuition rate for qualifying in-seat University Center programs
- Academic scholarships ranging from $6,000/year to $2,000/year (GPA 2.8+)
- Are you a member of Phi Theta Kappa? Increase your academic scholarship to $4,000/year!
- Plus we can help you qualify for additional DU scholarships and Federal and State grants
- We also offer tuition grants & discounts if you are an employee or member of one of our partner organizations
"One of the benefits I receive by going to Davenport University through the University Center is the discounted tuition. I pay everything out of pocket with no financial aid. Graduating with no debt is a big goal of mine. The University Center has helped me get that much closer to having my degree and getting an internship."
Meet with Amy
Room 1510 TTC at KVCC
Monday - 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday - 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm