Welcome, Mid-Michigan students!
At Davenport, transfer students are a vital part of our student body. You bring experience to share and inspire others with your focus on career goals. We set you up for success with personal transfer planning, assigned personal academic advisors, generous financial aid and career guidance for life.
With about 30% of our students being transfer students, you won't be alone in this journey.
Insider tips for an easy transfer
- 60+ Programs = Your full associate degree applies to a qualifying DU degree leaving only 60+ credits to complete (2 years or less)
- Follow a 3+1 for maximum transfer benefits. Work directly with your personal Education Partner Representative to map out your plan.
- Choose ENG111 and MAT 105 or MAT 107 at Mid-Mich to satisfy the DU English & math acceptance requirements (and maximize your transfer credits)
- You can take DU and Mid-Mich classes in the same semester with Consortium. Use DU financial aid to help cover the cost of both. A great option to help you complete your Associate degree requirements while you step forward to your Bachelor's degree
Many Mid-Mich transfer students have found that DU is an affordable option! 95% of our students qualify for some kind of financial aid, we can help you too! Let our experts build you a personal financial aid package based on your unique situation:
- Academic scholarships ranging from $6,000/year to $2,000/year (GPA 2.8+)
- Are you a member of Phi Theta Kappa? Increase your academic scholarship to $4,000/year!
- Plus we can help you qualify for additional DU scholarships and Federal and State grants
- We also offer tuition grants & discounts if you are an employee or member of one of our partner organizations