Master of Business Administration (MBA)
A Davenport MBA is an excellent choice
With a rich history of providing business education, DU’s wealth of knowledge in business makes a Davenport MBA your best professional choice. Supported by our networks in the business community, as well as our experienced-based faculty, a Davenport MBA provides you with the leadership and business strengths you need to advance in your current career, or to pursue new directions — the skills that are at the heart of today’s global economy.
One of Michigan's Premier Business Schools
30 Credit MBA Program
DU specializes in education for professionals, with classes that fit into your schedule. Getting started is easy because you can attend online or evenings at a campus near your home or work. Classes average 15 students, offering personal attention and enhanced learning and networking experiences. We know you’re busy, so required credits are kept to a minimum while ensuring quality programs. Plus, you’ll earn those credits in an experiential education format that provides real-world experience. Our faculty are experts in their fields and will offer you practical perspectives and individual assistance. For additional information and curriculum outline please look here.
- 30-credit hour MBA
- Strategic management focus with emphasis on decision-making skills and leadership in both public and private sectors
- Can be completed in 5 semesters with flexible course scheduling
- Leverage credit for prior professional knowledge or certifications and shorten time to completion
- Acquire depth of knowledge in contemporary business management sought by employers
- Study Abroad and Internship options
- Elective option to customize your degree to meet your needs
- Seven week classes begin six times a year to give you flexible scheduling.
- Online or evenings
- A graduate introduction course provides personalized professional development plan and readiness for graduate level course work
- Integrative business simulation challenge as capstone experience provides demonstration of mastery
39 Credit MBA Program
Move your career to the next level by mastering performance-based skills sought after by today’s employers and necessary for today’s entrepreneurs. Davenport University’s 39 credit MBA program is designed for those early in their business careers and entrepreneurial endeavors and those mid to senior-level managers looking to sharpen their professional skills. Customize your MBA experience, with a choice of five concentrations and with the opportunity to complete your degree residentially or online.
- 39-credit hour MBA
- Concentrations allow you to focus your MBA degree on your chosen career path
39 Credit MBA Concentrations.
After completing the core classes you will choose from one of the following concentrations to finalize your degree.
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
Graduate Certificates in Specialized Fields
While not required, you can complete a graduate certificate in one or more of the following areas any time during either MBA program.
- Managerial Accounting - here
- Finance - here
- Forensic Accounting - here
- Health Care Management - here
- Human Resource Management - here
- Internal Auditing - here
- Marketing - here
- Strategic Management - here
Personalized Financial Aid
You may qualify for financial aid up to $2,000 annually in graduate scholarships. Learn about your opportunities from your own financial aid counselor who will help you find your maximum financial aid assistance.
|W.A. Lettinga, Grand Rapids||Peter C. Cook Downtown Grand Rapids|
All applicants must provide the following:
- A strong record of academic achievement, as indicated by official transcripts.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges/university previously attended and send to:
Davenport University Central Registrar's Office
6191 Kraft Ave. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- Copy of current professional resume
- Return two letters of recommendation
- View the MBA admissions checklist
If you plan on taking the Honors Professional Accountancy Program, you will also need to supply a Statement of Purpose.