All of the resources you need
Conveniently located in one place.
The Davenport University Alumni Association is dedicated to providing our alumni with all of the resources and support they need after graduation. Below, we've done our best to compile as many resources as possible for you. If you can't find what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to us –– we're here to help.
The Alumni Association partners with Career Services to provide career assistance with resume & cover letter writing, job interview preparation, and employment connections. Career Services is also here to help your company post job openings on Handshake.
- Post job openings & internship availability for your company through Handshake
- Search for employment opportunities at all levels of your career also through Handshake
- Work with one of Davenport’s career coaches to practice interview skills, & assistance with resume and cover letter writing. For more information on these services visit here or call 616-698-7111 to set up your appointment today!
- Connect with other alumni and stay up-to-date on university news on our social media channels! Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram, and join the LinkedIn DU Alumni group.
- Our DU Review magazine is a quarterly publication that shares success stories about the university and alumni. Current DU Review content is available online
- Our newsletter is designed to keep alumni engaged and afoot on all Davenport University news. Newsletters are sent via email monthly.
- Lifetime access to your exclusive Davenport email address is available to all alumni. If you would like to regain access to your Davenport email, contact us.
- New Job? Exciting personal news? Post updates about life events & accomplishments
- Would you like to receive communication from the Alumni Department? Fill out the form below.
- Transcripts are available online through the Office of the Registrar. For more information on official and unofficial transcript requests, we encourage you to visit their page.
- DU alumni receive a 50% discount on a fitness center membership in the Student Center on the W.A. Lettinga Campus. The work-out facility is state-of-the-art and includes an indoor track, weight lifting machines and an array of other workout equipment. Show your Alumni membership card at the door to receive a discount.
- As a valued member of the Davenport community you are eligible to receive a 20% discount to the online spirit store & campus bookstore. To receive this discount use code alumni20 online. Show your Alumni Membership card in-store for a discount. Discount not eligible for textbooks.
- With your Alumni Membership card you will have full access to our Davenport Library
- Alumni have the opportunity to take part in many annual events which include our Excellence in Business Gala, Scholarship Golf Classic, and Homecoming to name a few. Join us for more upcoming events
- Our Mentor Network program allows alumni to share their experiences with student leaders preparing for the professional world. Each student is paired with an alumni mentor based on similar interests and meet on a monthly basis throughout the duration of the program. To become a mentor and learn more visit our Mentor Network page
- Opportunities to speak in classrooms and/or participating in on-campus panels are available throughout the year. If you are interested in being contacted, please fill out this questionnaire
- As a Davenport Alum, you are eligible for Davenport's Alumni Scholarship. This scholarship is valued at $8,000 per year for up to 4 years and will help you earn one of 11 graduate degrees in business, technology, health or urban education.
- The Institute for Professional Excellence (IPEX) cut’s through the noise, offering tailored training solutions for the busy working professional of today. IPEX courses and workshops develop promotion-worthy skills in a succinct & engaging format.
- Davenport offers flexible, career-focused programs that help you earn the education, skills and real-world experience you need to rise about the rest. Learn more about our graduate programs